Super Survivors Contest
Back by popular demand, the 2013 National Race to End Women’s Cancer unleashes Survivor Super Power with an exclusive Super Survivors Contest!
Congratulations to 2012 (and 2011!) Super Survivor Erin Rothfuss, who raised an amazing $46,610 last year and $34,942.00 in 2011 while increasing awareness and research funding to fight women’s cancers! Erin graciously served as the 2012 National Race Co-Chair along with her number one supporter, husband Brian Watanabe (both pictured at right). Their passion, time and efforts have been invaluable to growing this national movement to end women’s cancer.
So what does it take to win? The top Super Survivor leads the charge in raising AWARENESS and RESEARCH FUNDING to defeat women’s cancer by:
Building the biggest race team + raising the most money (aggregate monetary total) will WIN the following FABULOUS PRIZES:
- • A Day of Beauty and Serenity at the Radiance Med Spa
- • A fabulous pair of shoes from the Shoe Hive
- • A gorgeous new outfit from Hysteria–Washington’s most amazing boutique for discerning women
- • A lovely purse from Zoe
- • A beautiful accessory from Bishop Boutique
- 7-day supply of gorgeous Knockout! Panties
- A pizza party for 10 from California Pizza Kitchen
Join us in this heroic cause, Super Survivors! Grow your race numbers to increase awareness and research funding to PREVENT, DETECT, TREAT and DEFEAT women’s cancers — and the bounty will be YOURS!
MANY THANKS TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL 2012 SUPER SURVIVOR SPONSORS!